CSS Guide !
Admissions in Different Colleges:
- Join Layyah Online
- Information Desk
- District Government Layyah
- History Of Layyah District
- Finance in Layyah Online
- Jobs & Employments
- Property Sale & Purchase
- Auto Sale & Purchase
- Marriage Services
- Virtual Trade Center
- Health & Cure
- Education & Professions
- NGO's * Social Sector
- Union Council wise Information
- Telephone Directory Layyah
- Sponsors & Supporters
- Fun & Entertainment
- Layyah Online Blogs
- Picture Gallery
- Contact Us
District at a Glance !
- Education: 61%, 29% male and 32% female.
- Literacy in Urban and rural areas is 70% and 30% respectively.
- Safe Drinking Water Access: 95.96%.
- Electricity availability: 80.96%.
- Main Towns: Layyah, Karor,Tibbi Khurd ,Choubara, Fatehpur, Chowk Azam, Ladhana, Siwag Sharif, Tail Indus, Dohri Adda, Pahar Pur and Kot Sultan
- Main Crops: Sugarcane, Wheat, Cotton, Gram and Guar Seed.
- Main Fruits: Mango, Watermelon, Melon, Citrus and Dates.
- Main Vegetables: Onion, Green Chili (70% of the whole production in Pakistan) and potatoes.
- Forest: 34,338 acres (139 km²)
- Total Metalled Roads: 869 km
- No. of Grid Stations: 7
- No. of Telephone Exchanges: 18
- Number of Industrial Units: 365
- Major Industries: Sugar Mill, Cotton Ginning & Pressing, Flour Mills and Oil Mills
- Total Population apprx. 13,00,000
Fields of Study World Over:
Choose a perfect plan for your future that world really needs
Languages and linguistics
Cultural and ethnic studies
Gender and sexuality studies
Architecture and design
Environmental studies and Forestry
Family and consumer science
Human physical performance and recreation*
Journalism, media studies and communication
Library and museum studies
More information & Links:
Welcome to Education and Professions Section Of Layyah Online ! !
Education in Pakistan:
Education in Pakistan is overseen by the government Ministry of Education and the provincial governments, whereas the federal government mostly assists in curriculum development, accreditation and some financing of research.
The education system in Pakistan is generally divided into five levels: Primary (grades one through five); Middle (grades six through eight); High (grades nine and ten, leading to the Secondary School Certificate or SSC); Intermediate (grades eleven and twelve, leading to a Higher Secondary (School) Certificate or HSC); and University Programs leading to undergraduate and graduate degrees.
The literacy rate ranges from 37% in Islamabad to 20% in the Kohlu District. Between 2000—2004, Pakistanis in the age group 55–64 had a literacy rate of almost 30%, those aged between 45–54 had a literacy rate of nearly 20%, those between 25–34 had a literacy rate of 20%, and those aged 15–24 had a literacy rate of 10%. These data indicate that, with every passing generation, the literacy rate in Pakistan has risen by around 10%. Literacy rates vary regionally, particularly by sex. In tribal areas female literacy is 7.5%. Moreover, English is fast spreading in Pakistan, with 18 million Pakistanis (11% of the population) having a command over the English language, which makes it the 9th Largest English Speaking Nation in the world and the 3rd largest in Asia. On top of that, Pakistan produces about 445,000 university graduates and 10,000 computer science graduates per year. Despite these statistics, Pakistan still has one of the highest illiteracy rates in the world.
Happy Home English School Layyah
Play Group to 8th Class (English Medium)
Admissions Open for Session 2012-2013
Key Features of School:
Combination of Recitation Of Quran (or Nazra with Tajweed) & Schooling.
Trying to Introduce Islamic Montessori System in District Layyah.
Teaching Spoken English from play group onwards.
English &Urdu Medium with Computer (IT) Education.
Computer (IT) training under the supervision of Qualified Computer Trainers.
Learning through motivation avoiding corporal punishment.
Extra curricular activities for the students.
Education & training according to the values of Islam.
Our team consists of hardworking and experienced teachers.
A purpose built campus with hygienic environment.
Fully decorated wide class rooms.
Satisfactory arrangement of transport is available.
Registered in District Layyah Since 1992.
Promoting Wisdom through Capacity Building
Carrier Planning from Primary Onward
Housing Colony II, Main TDA Colony Road Layyah
0606 - 316627 | 0333 - 891 8811